International Application Checklist
Use this checklist as a guide to what you’ll need to enroll at Full Sail and to help keep track of submitted materials.
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00 (campus degrees only)
- High school/secondary school transcript (required for undergraduate degree programs)
- University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation (for graduate programs or transfer credits)
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
- One-on-one counseling on admissions requirements
- Visa prep session
- Housing and roommate support
- Pre-departure support
- F-1 visa advising
- International student workshops and events
- Orientation and registration coordination
- OPT/STEM application assistance
We know that funding your education is a substantial investment. That’s why Full Sail University offers a variety of scholarships for qualified students.
Our scholarship guide is designed to help you evaluate your financial options by exploring scholarships that may be available to you, as well as the details and eligibility requirements applicable to each scholarship.
Ready to take the next step?
Click on GET FREE INFORMATION and learn more!
Steffan Lones doesn’t shy away from hard work. In just five short years after graduating from Full Sail’s Computer Animation bachelor’s degree program, he applied grit, determination, and plenty of initiative to make his way to his current position as Visual Effects Team Lead with Moving Picture Company (MPC) in Montreal, Canada, where he’s worked on VFX for films like Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Shazam!, X-Men: Apocalypse, and more.